Fusion Player Scholarship Application
FILL OUT ONLINE FORM BELOW
Or download PDFs & return to firstname.lastname@example.org
FUSION FC COMPETITIVE SOCCER
The North Port Fusion FC strives to keep soccer affordable and wishes to reduce the economic barriers of playing soccer. As such, dependent on availability of funds, the Fusion FC will make scholarships available to deserving players and families.
- Scholarship amounts awarded will be based on the needs of the family
- Scholarships will be reviewed by the Fusion FC Scholarship Committee then presented to the player’s home club board
- All applications will be kept confidential.
This scholarship program will be under the direct supervision of the North Port Youth Soccer Vice President. The determination of a family’s financial need will be made by the Fusion FC Scholarship Committee.
Criteria & Eligibility:
Any family is eligible to apply for a scholarship if an economic barrier could prevent the player from enjoying and playing soccer. Financial need will be the only determinant in receiving a scholarship. In order to assess financial need, the following will be taken into consideration in awarding the scholarship:
- Applicant must register player and make the 1st payment of registration.
- Scholarship applications are accepted throughout the year.
- Financial need will be the only factor in awarding a soccer scholarship. Out of respect for privacy, The Fusion FC will not request copies of W-2s, paychecks, tax returns etc. in lieu, as part of the scholarship application, the family will be asked to make a statement declaring how much the family makes annually and during the prior 90 days. This documentation, along with a hardship letter, will be reviewed by The Fusion FC Scholarship committee. At their discretion, the committee may ask for additional documentation from the family during the review process.
- Scholarship recipients will be asked to pay for some portion of the club fees in addition to a player’s uniform. If circumstances prevent a family from making any payment, a scholarship will still be considered.
No one will be disqualified from consideration because of sex, race, color, creed, nationality or religious beliefs.
The North Port Fusion FC
Scholarship Application Form
The North Port Fusion FC Statement: All participants will be taken into consideration based on availability of funds for scholarships, number of applications received for current season, financial needs of applicant, number of children in the family playing Fusion FC soccer. This application does not guarantee a scholarship. Applicants will be notified of status in a timely manner. The Fusion FC is an equal opportunity club. It forbids discrimination of race, religion, sex, nationality, age and health needs. The Fusion FC will keep all information provided CONFIDENTIAL.
PLEASE COMPLETE ONE APPLICATION PER FAMILY. LIST ALL PLAYERS IN THE FAMILY BELOW